you left me in the dark
so darkness I became
Shepard in the Collector armour makes this 50000% better.
Today I have been mostly doodling Attack on Titan characters.
We have: Annie, Reiner, Bertolt, Jean, Marco, Levi, Petra and Oluo.
First of all: lots of love for your interest!♥
Please, DO NOT REBLOG THIS POST
If you’re a lovely soul that wants to spread the word, please go HERE
Now, to the practical stuff:
- No limit for ‘sketches and doodles’ commissions, but otherwise I can only take one commission at a time. If you wish, I can add you to a waiting list, meaning I’ll contact you right after I’m done with my current assignment
- It’s quite hard to list all the possible ways your commission might be done like, so don’t hesitate to ask about stuff examples of which you couldn’t find on either my art blog nor deviantArt (i.e. sole linearts, flat-colored arts etc.)
- No objections for drawing same sex pairings, but I may refuse to draw anything I consider my NOtp. No hard feelings.
- …Which brings us to a very important point. I am
posing as a human being so I may refuse to draw something that I’d feel conflicted with somehow.
- Let me also tell you this: my abilities are quite limited. If you decide to ask for a background be ready for it to suck major balls.
- Yup, I’ll be more than happy to draw your OCs, PCs etc.
- While it’s all right for me to draw characters from outside the fandoms that I’m familiar with - I assume the results would be much better if you prepared at least a brief description of their general situation and personality
- payments via PayPal
- Since this so called real-life can be quite unpredictable + I’m a Master Procrastinator - I don’t ask for any sort of payment until I’ve at least shown you a rough sketch of your commission. Then, to prevent any unpleasant situations, I’d ask for half of the agreed price. In exchange, I’ll gladly keep you updated on the progress, including sending you WIPs if you so desire C:
How puppies help when you’re sick.
Hugh Michael Horace Dancy | June 19, 1975